Personal: Bianca The Shih Tzu

by - Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It’s time for me to introduce to you guys the prettiest dog ever existed in this world, that’s for me, because she is my fur baby. Her name is Bianca! She is 3-months, turning 4 on the 7th of March. She is almost 3.5lbs and getting bigger and fluffier. She’s so adorable!

I bought her dresses from Odra Pooch Couture (Pet Express, Cubao Branch). Bianca loves every ensemble especially the ‘Tinkerbelle costume’..


She knows a lot of tricks now like sit, stay, up, and down and it did help me with her first photo which turns out really festive! Lovin’ the photos!

Check her blogspot -- http://biancatheshihtzu.blogspot.com/~

I made her very own page.. Visit and like Bianca The Shih Tzu (www.facebook.com/BiancaTheShihTzu) on facebook for more of her! 


You May Also Like

0 comments