Skin Talk: OLAY Total Effects (Wet Paint)

by - Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hi!


I guess men nowadays are more conscious when it comes to their skin. I can say that because i'm the type who never goes out without sun protection and of course, I don't go to bed without cleansing and moisturizing my face..

"Let's all cleanse, tone, moisturize, and protect our skin from the sun! Stay gorgeous!"

Anti-aging and whitening are my concerns. It's not enough to just focus on whitening because of the need to address other skin concerns related to aging. And that's what i like about OLAY Total Effects (Touch Of Foundation). Its 7-in-1 because it addresses the seven signs of aging which include rough texture, uneven skin tone, surface dullness, prominent pores, age spots, dryness, fine lines and wrinkles..

Olay Total Effects also protect my skin from sun's harmful UV rays and primes my skin.. Surprisingly, its light in terms of texture.. I'm on my first bottle and yet i can recommend it to you guys..




For more information you can visit Olay Philippines about the product.. 

You May Also Like

0 comments